Arcanna cannabis strains flower and pre-rolls, currently available in our menu. Enjoy! #womenowned #legacyfarmer
Choosing a cannabis product can be a daunting task, especially for someone who is new to the world of cannabis.
Here are some steps that can help you choose the right product for yourself:
- Determine your goals: Before you start looking at the menu, think about what you hope to achieve from using cannabis. Do you want to relieve stress, manage pain, or enjoy a recreational experience? Knowing your goals will help you choose the right product for your needs.
- Consider your tolerance: If you are new to cannabis, it is important to start with a low-dose product, such as a tincture or a low THC strain. If you have experience using cannabis, consider your tolerance and choose a product that will provide the desired effects.
- Choose a product type: Cannabis products come in various forms, including flower, edibles, concentrates, topicals, and tinctures. Consider your preferred consumption method and choose a product type that meets your needs.
- Look at the THC and CBD levels: THC and CBD are the two main compounds in cannabis that are responsible for the effects of the plant. Look at the THC and CBD levels in the product you are considering, and choose a product that meets your desired ratio.
- Ask for recommendations: If you are not sure which product to choose, talk to a knowledgeable member of our staff. They can provide recommendations based on your goals and experience.
- Read reviews and research: Finally, do your research and read reviews of the product you are considering. This can help you understand the product’s effects and quality, and make an informed decision.
The Emerald Triangle is a region in Northern California consisting of Humboldt, Mendocino, and Trinity counties, and is known for its unique climate and geography, making it ideal for growing cannabis.
The region is unique in the following ways:
- Climate: The Emerald Triangle has a temperate climate with cool nights, warm days, and abundant rainfall, creating a favorable growing environment for cannabis.
- Geography: The region is surrounded by hills and forests, providing a natural barrier that helps to keep the growing areas hidden and protected from law enforcement. This secluded environment also allows for outdoor growing, which is not possible in many other regions.
- Legacy of Cultivation: The Emerald Triangle has a long history of cultivating cannabis, dating back to the 1960s and 1970s, when many hippies and counterculture activists moved to the area and began growing the plant. This legacy of cultivation has created a deep cultural connection to the plant, and a community of experienced growers who are dedicated to producing high-quality cannabis.
- Underground Market: For decades, the Emerald Triangle has been at the center of the cannabis trade in California. This legacy has created an underground market that is still active today, and provides a network of experienced growers who are able to produce high-quality cannabis in large quantities.
Overall, the unique climate, geography, legacy of cultivation, and underground market of the Emerald Triangle make it a unique and ideal location for growing cannabis.
Supporting women, queer, equity and legacy licensed cannabis businesses is important for a number of reasons, including:
- Promoting diversity and inclusion: By supporting our businesses, you are promoting diversity and inclusion in the cannabis industry. This can help to create a more equitable and inclusive industry, where people of all backgrounds can participate and thrive.
- Supporting marginalized communities: Women, queer individuals, and communities of color have historically been marginalized and disadvantaged, and may face additional barriers to entering the cannabis industry. By supporting our businesses, you can help to overcome these barriers and provide economic opportunities for our communities.
- Advancing social justice: The war on drugs has had a disproportionate impact on communities of color and marginalized communities. Supporting equity licensed cannabis businesses can help to advance social justice by promoting reparative justice and healing.
- Supporting local economies: Supporting local, women-owned, and equity licensed cannabis businesses can help to strengthen local economies, create jobs, and boost economic activity in the communities where they are located.
- Fostering innovation and creativity: Women and queer individuals bring unique perspectives and experiences to the cannabis industry, which can foster innovation and creativity in the development of new products and services.
Supporting women, queer, equity and legacy licensed cannabis businesses is important for creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive industry, and for advancing social justice and economic growth.
*photo: Tina Gordon from Moon Made Farms
A landrace is a pure, indigenous strain of cannabis that has evolved over thousands of years in a specific geographic region. Landrace strains are considered to be the original or ancestral forms of the cannabis plant, and have adapted to the unique environmental conditions of their native regions.
Landrace strains are typically found in countries near the equator, such as Afghanistan, Thailand, and India, and are known for their distinctive aromas, flavors, and effects. These strains have been used for centuries for their medicinal and recreational properties, and are considered to be the building blocks of many of the modern hybrid strains available today.
In the world of cannabis, landrace strains are prized for their purity, stability, and unique genetics. They are often used by breeders to create new hybrid strains that incorporate the desirable traits of the landrace strains.
Overall, landrace strains are an important part of the cannabis plant’s history and evolution, and play a significant role in the development of the modern cannabis industry.
Proper storage of cannabis flower is important to maintain its quality and potency. Here are some tips for storing cannabis flower:
- Store in an airtight container: Use an airtight container, such as a glass jar or silicone container, to store your cannabis flower. This will help to preserve its freshness and aroma.
- Keep it cool and dry: Store your cannabis flower in a cool and dry place, away from heat, light, and moisture. High temperatures and humidity can cause the flower to degrade and lose potency.
- Avoid exposing to light: Light can also cause cannabis to degrade and lose potency, so store your flower in a dark place or cover the container with opaque material.
- Avoid excessive handling: Minimize handling of the cannabis flower as much as possible, as this can cause the trichomes to break off and reduce the potency of the flower.
- Keep it away from strong odors: Cannabis has a strong odor, and can absorb the odors of other items stored near it. Store it in a place where it will not be exposed to strong odors, such as spices or perfumes.
By following these guidelines, you can help to ensure that your cannabis flower stays fresh and potent for as long as possible.
Craft cannabis in California refers to small-batch, high-quality cannabis products that are grown and produced by independent growers and manufacturers. These growers and manufacturers prioritize quality over quantity, using unique and often specialized growing methods to produce premium-grade cannabis.
Craft cannabis is typically grown in smaller quantities, with a focus on organic and sustainable practices. This allows for a more personalized and hands-on approach to growing and production, resulting in unique and high-quality products.
California, being one of the largest cannabis markets in the world, is home to many craft cannabis growers and manufacturers. This has created a diverse and competitive market, with a wide range of craft cannabis products available to consumers.
Craft cannabis in California is often sought after by consumers looking for premium, high-quality products, and is considered to be a step above the standard commercial cannabis available in the market.
Our menu currently is stocked with Moon Made flower and pre-rolls. Small batch craft cannabis.
The 100 Rising Latinx Founders to Watch is an Inicio Ventures annual publication showcasing the inspirational US-based Latinx founders who through their life stories, leadership, accomplishments, and startup vision are making a significant difference and are poised for success.
Congratulations to Claudia L. Mercado from Calibueno for being part of the inaugural 100 Rising Latinx Founders to Watch in 2022.