Supporting women, queer, equity and legacy licensed cannabis businesses is important for a number of reasons, including:
- Promoting diversity and inclusion: By supporting our businesses, you are promoting diversity and inclusion in the cannabis industry. This can help to create a more equitable and inclusive industry, where people of all backgrounds can participate and thrive.
- Supporting marginalized communities: Women, queer individuals, and communities of color have historically been marginalized and disadvantaged, and may face additional barriers to entering the cannabis industry. By supporting our businesses, you can help to overcome these barriers and provide economic opportunities for our communities.
- Advancing social justice: The war on drugs has had a disproportionate impact on communities of color and marginalized communities. Supporting equity licensed cannabis businesses can help to advance social justice by promoting reparative justice and healing.
- Supporting local economies: Supporting local, women-owned, and equity licensed cannabis businesses can help to strengthen local economies, create jobs, and boost economic activity in the communities where they are located.
- Fostering innovation and creativity: Women and queer individuals bring unique perspectives and experiences to the cannabis industry, which can foster innovation and creativity in the development of new products and services.
Supporting women, queer, equity and legacy licensed cannabis businesses is important for creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive industry, and for advancing social justice and economic growth.
*photo: Tina Gordon from Moon Made Farms